INFINIT Consulting (registered office 3190 Bascom Ave., Ste 230, San Jose CA 95124) and any of its group companies (together “INFINIT” or “we” or “our”) are committed to respecting the privacy of individuals.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
1. Information you give us
You may give us information by filling in forms on one of our websites (including www.INFINITconsulting.com) or at a conference or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site(s) including INFINIT’s Cloud Service Provider Manager, participate in any discussion board or other social media function on our websites. The information you give us may include your name, address, title, email address and phone number. If you give us information on behalf of someone else you confirm that you have given them the information set out in this notice and that they have given permission for us to use their information as set out in this notice.
2. Information we collect about you.
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version.
- Information about your visit, including the url clickstream to, through and from our site, including date and time; pages you viewed, page response times, download errors, length of visits, page interaction information.
- INFINIT or third party software, widgets and apps downloaded from the site (downloads) may provide INFINIT with information about the device type, network connectivity, location of the device running a download, information about when a download is launched, individual session lengths for downloads, or why an download may not be working.
- INFINIT uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our site(s). This informs us of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable so a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous
3. Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any other website we operate or other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (eg INFINIT Partners, other business associates, subcontractors, suppliers, analytics providers, platform providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
4. Personal and Non Personal information
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify a single person. We also collect non-personal information or may anonymize personal information in order to make it non-personal. You agree that INFINIT may collect, store, use and transfer and disclose non personal information for any purpose. Information collected by cookies and similar technologies are dealt with as non-personal information.
5. Event Use of Information
In registering or any INFINIT event (including the INFINIT Community Forum and Web Casts), you agree that: a) We may use photos and videos of the event and may include you for distribution to event participants and in our promotion materials for further events; b) any insights gained from sessions that you participate in and contribute to may also be used for any purpose and without restriction; c) We may use your name in any social media/app/event materials for the event which is available to registered delegates.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION:
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you or permit selected third parties (eg designated INFINIT Partners) with information about products and services which we feel may be of interest to you;
- To notify you about changes to our services and products;
- To understand client requirements, perform analysis and comparisons and to obtain your views on our products, services and websites;
- To develop and test products and services;
- To improve our sites and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To administer our sites and inform internal operations, including trouble shooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service and sites when you choose to do;
- To keep our site safe and secure.
We may combine the information we receive from other sources with information you give us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes we set out above.
6. Disclosure of your information
- Sometimes we may provide your data by electronic or other means, to INFINIT group affiliates worldwide (including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries).
- We may also share your personal information with third parties outside the INFINIT group including:
- business partners, such as INFINIT Partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of the any contract or request or service we are supplying to you;
- Analytics and search engine providers to assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site, although ordinarily only non-personal information is shared.
- Your data may be made available to third parties where required by law, court order or regulation.
7. Where we store your personal data
- INFINIT is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number or password) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) or Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocols.
- If a password is used to help protect your accounts and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share it. If you are sharing a computer, you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ever absolutely guarantee the security of your data transmitted to your site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use our strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
8. Your Rights
Where applicable, you may have certain rights under local legislation (for example: the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998), including the right to see the personal information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure it is accurate and up to date. If, where applicable, you would like a copy of the personal information, we hold about, please see our Contact Us section. There may be a local fee applicable to such a request.
Our sites may from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our Partners, advertisers, and other business associates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not do accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
10. Contact Us
Please make use of the Contact Us section on the website. You may also if you wish to exercise any of your legal rights, write to us at INFINIT Headquarters 3190 Bascom Ave Ste 230 San Jose CA, marked for the attention of Corporate Legal.